Gift Ideas For Everyone on your list, Stocking Stuffers under $25
Back in March when this pandemic started, most of the world thought it would only last a short time. Here we are 9 months later, preparing for the holidays amid a situation that seems to worsen daily. But that doesn’t mean we can’t all still enjoy the holidays in a safe way, and if nothing else, 2020 has been a great reminder to enjoy and be grateful for our loved ones and all we have.
With the holidays just around the corner, we have some great holiday shopping options in our very neighborhood. The Marketplace at Factoria is one of those great options!
Conveniently located in Bellevue at the corner of Factoria Blvd SE and I-90, The Marketplace at Factoria has a wide range of stores to meet all of your shopping needs. The mall is home to department stores including Nordstrom Rack, budget-friendly options including Walmart and Target, a large full-service food court with a variety of cuisines to choose from, and specialty stores including a seamstress and art store.
With that, it’s safe to say The Marketplace at Factoria should be a stop on your holiday shopping trip to find some great gifts for your loved ones.
This Stocking Stuffer Gift Ideas post is sponsored by The Marketplace at Factoria. All opinions & ideas expressed in this post are genuine & my own.
But with the pandemic, the big question is —
How do we stay safe when shopping this holiday season? And, how do we keep others safe while we shop?
To keep yourself and others safe when holiday shopping, be sure you:
- Have your mask on you at all times and wear it properly over both your nose and mouth
- Frequently wash and/or sanitize your hands
- Keep a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others
Another cool way to stay safe and secure during the holiday shopping season is to shop from stores that offer curbside pickup. No contact is always the safest option to protect you and those around you from COVID. For those that haven’t used curbside, it’s ahhhmazing and saves sooooo much time and money, too.
- Place your order online.
- Arrive in the designated pickup area at your scheduled time
- Call the store to let them know you’ve arrived
- Have your items brought right to your vehicle
- Head on your merry way!
What curbside pick up looked like at different stores – instructions are simple to follow and makes gift shopping stress-free and easy at the moment.
Pretty simple hey?
I have to say that I really admire many businesses’ flexibility and drive to adapt during these uncertain times. Businesses that never would have opted for curbside made the transition quickly and smoothly which don’t typically go hand in hand. We even have quite a few options right here near home to utilize this beneficial service. The Marketplace at Factoria has some fantastic options that have opted to offer curbside pickup making your holiday shopping easier than ever!
Target (where are my Target lovers at?!), Ulta, Old Navy, and DSW – these stores at The Marketplace at Factoria offer convenient and fast curbside pickup options. The best part is, each of these stores have such a great variety of options to choose from, so you should be able to tick off items on your list quickly and efficiently!
Affiliate links used, thank you for your support!
Now, let’s talk about the PERFECT stocking stuffers that you can pick up at the stores located at the Marketplace at Factoria for everyone on your list.
These 25 options are sure to be a hit on Christmas morning. Also listed below the stores where you can find these stocking stuffer gifts.
- Reusable drinking straws. Save the turtles friends and add metal reusable straws to your list of stocking stuffers. Target
- A scalp massager. Sounds weird right? Create that relaxing spa-like feel of getting your hair washed at the salon at home, anytime! Ulta
- iPhone/iPad cleaning pad or cloth. Almost everyone has a smart device of some kind and the fingerprints can become overwhelming. A cloth or pad specific for cleaning these screens is a great option for anyone on your list and will keep their screen scratch-free too! T.J. Maxx
- Cozy socks. With the cooler temps, cozy socks are always a hit for Christmas. Choose fun Christmas patterns or regular ones for year-round wear. Nordstrom Rack
- Facemasks. Since we are living the COVID lifestyle, we can all use an extra set of masks. Save those on your list some washing time! Old Navy
- A cord organizer. Everyone has that dreaded drawer in their home. You know the one that once you open it all the cords come unraveled and make a mess? A cord organizer is perfect for both chargers and headphones making it a versatile gift! Target
- Card games. We are all spending more time at home than ever, so find ways to make it fun! Card games like Uno and Monopoly deal are fun options, but never underestimate a traditional deck of cards. Addition and subtraction flashcards are a fun and educational option for kids too! Walmart
- Hand sanitizer on a keychain. We’ve all been caught in a bind and realized too late we forgot our sanitizer. Keychain options are convenient and can be added to purses, diaper bags, lanyards, and more for easy on the go access. Bath & Bodyworks
- Scrunchies. This one isn’t quite as versatile but is a great option for the ladies on your list since they’re very much back in style. They come in a variety of colors and prints too! Claire’s
- Popsocket or other phone holders. These nifty little gadgets are perfect for the tech lover. They come in a ton of different colors, and styles and they make holding your phone more secure given the size of phones these days! T.J. Maxx
- A gratitude journal. Practicing gratitude is extremely beneficial to living a positive life with a healthy mind. Let’s face it, this year has been hard. Everyone could all use one of these! Target
- Lotion or body butter. Winter weather means dry weather. Gift your loved ones some good quality lotion or body butter to keep their skin soft. Bath & Bodyworks
- Portable charger. Portable chargers are a great versatile product. We’ve all been in the position where our phone battery is one red and we are in a bind. Save your loved one the hassle! Target
- Phone cord protector. Over time your phone cord gets creased, bent, and is at risk of breaking. Gift a loved one a protector they can place on their cord near the plug to prevent any unwanted breaks. Walmart
- Coloring book. Coloring has been shown to help ease anxiety and calm the mind. There are a ton of great options for kids and adults to enjoy. Target
- Colored pens. If gifting a coloring book, don’t forget the markers! Walmart
- A wireless charging station. If there are multiple family members with multiple devices in one home, a wireless charging station is a neat idea. You can never have too many chargers! Target
- A fuzzy blanket. During the long winter months, and given that we don’t leave home much these days, most of us are spending extra time reading or watching tv. Snuggling up in a new fuzzy blanket is just what Santa ordered. Nordstrom Rack
- Bath bombs. We all need a chance to de-stress and many people do that by having a relaxing bath, which would be completed by the use of a bath bomb. Bath & Bodyworks
- Tile. Have you heard of the tile? It’s perfect for your forgetful loved one. This little square can be added to almost anything and helps your loved one keep track of their items. Never losing an item again is a pretty great gift! Walmart
- Chocolate and/or treats. Everyone has a favorite treat of some kind. Whether it be a box of chocolates, a bag of candies, or their favorite gum, treats are always appreciated as stocking stuffers. Target
- Gift cards. Gift cards are always a great stocking stuffer. You can get them from almost anywhere, but one to especially consider this year would be Audible. Audiobooks, yes, please! DSW, Old Navy, Big 5 Sporting Goods, etc
- Beard oil/grooming kit. For the guy in your family with facial hair, there are some great quality kits available. Perfect stocking stuffer! Walmart
- A lighting cable. Do you have a family member who is always borrowing your charger or has misplaced their own? Gift them a spare! Target
- A selfie light. Do you have a family member who loves to take selfies? A selfie light is a fun idea and will help them create even more beautiful memories! Target
The stocking gifts are some of the most fun to give and receive. I always find it interesting to see what little gadgets and trinkets people give and receive and take note for future reference.
Stockings are the perfect reminder that gifts don’t have to be overpriced or out of your budget to be meaningful and appreciated.
With such a wide range of stores and gift options to choose from, there really is something for everyone at The Marketplace at Factoria, and choosing curbside pickup is going to be your safest bet when holiday shopping this year!
“Some of the best gifts come in small packages.”