Sharing 10 random facts about us in lieu of our 10 year (engagement) anniversary. Still can’t believe it’s been a decade already!
Last week the hubs and I celebrated our 10 Year Engagement Anniversary!!!
1. I genuinely feel like I manifested my husband (and I didn’t even know it, a story for another day)
2. I come from a very traditional/orthodox family and I had to challenge the status quo every step of the way before I found him, ‘the one’! Very proud of it I tell you 😉
3. Gmail is in a way responsible for bringing us together! Whad’Ya Know haha 😮
4. The first thing I told him when we started talking is that ‘I need someone who knows how to handle me!’ Haha, that probably sounds bad when reading it now, but that was my first and foremost ‘criteria’.
5. The speed at which our relationship progressed had everyone ask us if we were rushing into things? I guess when you know you know!?!?
7. We got a free upgrade to business class seats on our way to India for our engagement ceremony (meant to be).
8. He is grounded and I am hyper, I am impatient and he is even-tempered, the list goes on, but that’s what brought us together (and keeps us together)!
9. After all these years, we still get asked if we are newly married? Almost 10 years, but I will take it!
10. And 10+ years in, I still blush every time I think back to our initial text conversations, dammit!
Now your turn, tell me a random fact about your story?
“A good marriage isn’t something you find, it’s something you make, and you have to keep on making it”