How often do you take a REAL break to rest, reset, recharge & re-energize? REAL growth and REAL magic happen in that space/phase!
REST, RESET, RECHARGE & RE-ENERGIZE
The hubs and I cleared out our calendars, turned on our Out of Office notification, and took a much-anticipated and much-needed long break from almost everything.
If you have been around here for a while then you know that I love to take a complete break from social media, texting, WhatsApp (and what not) from time to time, so did exactly that (except a few inevitable texts and emails)!
If you didn’t hear from me now you know why.
P.S. Yes, that’s makeup on my top!! 😉
During our break —
- we went on an epic trip (turned out to be more like epic failures every step of the way, more on that later, stay tuned)
- slowed down,
- read about 3.5 books,
- ate, drank (more wine plz), ate some more,
- indulged in long-deep-meaningful conversations,
- played, laughed,
- soaked up more of our little one’s innocence (and everything else that is him as a 3-year-old),
- caught up on some good shows,
- counted our blessings (thrice),
- experimented in the kitchen (that was the hubs (yes, he is tryna keep up with his goals), I’m super impressed & could get used to it),
- danced (like no one’s watching),
- lost patience & cussed (that would be me, I mean, all those epic failures, especially when you go on a trip after 6 long months, ugh, but got over it real quick, thank god for the hubs, I know how dang lucky I am),
- signed up for and started more courses (try and stop me! didn’t I tell you it’s an addiction!?),
- cleaned & dusted every nook & cranny (soooo therapeutic), etc, etc…
We did at least a dozen more things in addition to everything I listed above, will share in due time.
But for now, we are rejuvenated and sooo ready for the rest of 2020!
QUESTION TO YOU? —
How often do you take a REAL break to REST, RELAX, REST, RECHARGE & RE-ENERGIZE?
If you don’t then I highly (highly, highly, HIGHLY) recommend that you do so every once in a while (even if it is only to stay home in 2020 and do nothing).
You will be surprised to see it’s insane benefits.
REAL growth and REAL magic happen in that space/phase!
ON THAT NOTE —
Now, who else wants to (as I always say) END THE YEAR with a BANG?
Then START NOW, it’s NOT too late!
Let’s do this…
“Taking time to do nothing often brings everything into perspective.”