This Tips To Elevate Your At-Home Parties blog post is sponsored by Drinkworks® Home Bar by Keurig®. All opinions & ideas expressed in this post are genuine & my own.
Content for 21+. Please enjoy responsibly.
Whether you are prepping for a date-night in, celebrating a milestone, throwing a birthday party, or at the moment only hosting virtual cocktail hour with friends, Drinkworks® Home Bar by Keurig® makes it easy to prepare delicious cocktails (only with the touch of a button).
TIPS TO HOST & ELEVATE YOUR AT-HOME PARTIES
1. Send out the calendar invites (and links) to your at-home party.
2. Set the scene with decor, lights, and music.
3. Get in the party mood by dressing up for the occasion.
4. Make a few snacks ahead of the at-home party.
5. Complete with your favorite (bar-quality) refreshing cocktail in hand. Thanks to Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig, making delicious drinks has never been this easy!
6. Now dance or chat the night away!!
HIGHLIGHTS & KEY FEATURES OF THE DRINKWORKS HOME BAR
1. The Drinkworks Home Bar makes it simple and easy to prepare a variety of bar-quality aka professional drinks at home in under a minute (without needing any expertise in making tasty cocktails, no looking up recipes, no guesswork, no trial and error).
2. The Drinkworks Home Bar – is a first-of-its-kind Drinkmaker designed to simply use pods to prepare your own cocktails, ciders, brews, and more, at home, at the touch of a button. Makes 3 sizes of drinks: ~4oz, ~6oz, ~8oz.
3. Leave the expertise of cocktail mixology (alcohol, water, carbonation, etc.) to the Drinkworks Home Bar and simply sit back and enjoy your perfectly chilled, refreshing, bar-quality drinks (aka complex cocktails) at home, every single time.
4. Because all the Drinkworks alcohol pods feature custom recipes crafted by in-house mixologists, brewers, and scientists. These are single-serve pods. They are liquid-filled (not powder), and contain a signature blend of premium spirits, real ingredients, and natural flavors, precisely measured in each sealed unit.
5. The Drinkmaker can also cool water to 35F (summer is right around the corner).
6. And if you like your water carbonated, the Drinkmaker also carbonates water with disposable CO2 cartridges.
7. The Drinkmaker has a touch display that provides clear and easy instructions to prepare your favorite drinks.
8. You can also pair your mobile devices with the Drinkworks Home Bar for fun tips, system information, and more.
9. NOTE: Drinkworks pods are upcycled through their free-to-consumer mail-back program.
CHOOSE FROM A WIDE RANGE OF DRINKS TO SUIT EVERY TASTE BUD
- Classic Collection: Classic Margarita, Cosmopolitan, Daiquiri, Long Island Iced Tea, Mojito, Moscow Mule, Old Fashioned, and Whiskey Sour.
- Paradise Collection: Strawberry Margarita, Mai Tai, and Margarita.
- Wandering Vine Collection: Rose Spritzer, Lemon Bubbly, Red Sangria, Peach Sangria
- Simply Refreshing Collection: Vodka Lemonade, Whiskey Cola, Vodka Soda w/ Lime, and Gin & Tonic
- Cidre: Stella Cidre European Style Cider
HOW TO PURCHASE A DRINKWORKS HOME BAR?
- Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig has just become available in Arizona, Washington, and Houston, Texas. Make sure to check the website to see if it’s available in your state.
- The Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig is already a great bargain but use my link for an exclusive offer and a discount of $50 off (automatically applied to your cart).
- Grab one today for Free Shipping! I bet that you will love the Drinkworks Home Bar just as much as I do.
- The Drinkworks Home Bar and proprietary Drinkworks pods are sold separately.
- Note: You must be 21+ to buy alcohol Drinkworks pods. To receive delivery of the online order of Drinkworks pods, you must show a valid ID to confirm age.
Whether you are treating yourself after a long day (or week), spending some quality time with your significant other, or celebrating the little (or big) things in life with your family and friends, enjoy the occasion with your favorite drink in hand. Now for a lot less than what you’d pay at the bar (or club) and without the hassle of a fully stocked bar, the expensive mixers, or dozens of recipe cards and experimenting behind your bar cart. All thanks to Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig.
So, what are you waiting for, send out those invites for your next at-home party and get ready to be the hostess with the mostess!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig.
“She had a cocktail in her hand & confetti in her hair.”