Read all about our experience staying at the Four Seasons Hotel – Hong Kong, Palo Alto, San Francisco.
You can read the previous posts here ->
- First and foremost, the Four Seasons Hotel brand in itself needs no introduction or convincing of course, but I will go on anyway ;). The amenities and staff are on point, duh, it’s of the Four Seasons – infinity pool and jacuzzi (both our absolute favorite!), fitness center, steam room, and an on-site restaurant serving delicious food.
- Location, location, location, the hotel is located right in the heart of Seattle’s downtown and makes it the perfect base for anyone visiting Seattle. And perfect for both, business or pleasure trips.
- The views from up here of the Puget Sound, Elliott Bay, Seattle Great Wheel, and everything around it are to die for.
- Many tourist attractions like the iconic Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, etc are just a few minutes walk from the hotel.
- Last but certainly not the least, their new signature deep-soaking baths…