You guys already know that I always highlight things that are on sale, have huge promotions going on, or just makes sense to stock up on the seasonal items with deep discounts. Cuz I do strongly believe that a $ saved is a $ earned!
But what I have not spoken about in-depth is how to keep track of those sales and discounts when you are out shopping, especially when it comes to making those grocery store runs (which is where one of my family’s biggest monthly expenses comes from, and I know for sure that I am not alone).
So let’s talk about tips to save some $$ today and how to save the $$ specifically when you are shopping at Sprouts.
But before that, I just want to make sure that you all saw the big announcement I made over on the blog last week. In case you missed it, my new favorite grocery store, Sprouts Farmer’s Market is opening its second Washington store right in Lynnwood, on February 6th, 2019. In that blogpost, I also shared why people are such huge fans of Sprouts and shop at Sprouts stores.
Speaking of which, a lot has changed between the time I published the blogpost and that very afternoon, #nokidding! I went from not having ever stepped inside a Sprouts store to becoming a huge fan of Sprouts in just one visit.
A little backstory (cuz you guys love my stories)… After I published that post, I couldn’t help but drive myself over to check out the first ever Sprouts store that had opened in Mill Creek (apparently, back in August. Seriously, what rock do I live under!?). I had to see for myself why people are so crazy about Sprouts. Cuz as I was doing my research while writing that blogpost I read so many great reviews which got me all curious and intrigued. If you know me, then you know all too well that I cannot resist the urge to try anything new, especially when it has gotten such rave reviews.
And to be totally transparent, when I am partnering with a brand, it is absolutely essential to me that I only promote things which I truly like, love, and use. So I had to go check out the store, pronto! Lo and behold, I was even more impressed with Sprouts in-person than all the amazing reviews I had read. The whole range of products/brands which Sprouts carries, the excellent price points, and the huge discounts, all surpassed my expectations, and then some more…
Just to give you an example – I found Smith Brothers Farms whole milk, a gallon was priced way less at Sprouts than the Smith Brothers Farms website itself. MAJOR WIN!
Plus, I loved some of the exclusive items like the ones I found in the ‘Tropical Temptation’ section, or the baked whole wheat pita chips, and the Sprouts Organic Popcorn Himalayan Pink Salt Coconut Popcorn, yummm!
So back to saving some $$$ each month when you are out grocery shopping at Sprouts…
Sprouts makes healthy living for less easy with a variety of ways to save throughout the store! More than one-third of the store is on promotion at any given time!
- Deals Of The Month – each month Sprouts puts together some of their top finds throughout the store on special discount all month long. Next time you’re in the store, pick up your copy or get a digital copy on our app!
- Weekly Ads – each week hundreds of items go on sale, you can find this information on their website or subscribe to their weekly ad to get the latest delivered straight to your inbox.
- Double Ad Wednesday – their weekly ad prices run from Wednesday to Wednesday, so you can save even more during the middle of the week when the ad overlaps! Two ads on one day means double the deals! YES, PLEASE!!
- Exclusive Mobile Coupons – the Sprouts app makes it even easier to plan ahead and save. Create a Sprouts account to clip digital coupons, and simply scan your custom barcode in the app during checkout to enjoy instant savings!
- 72-Hour Sales – they often have sales like the ‘Vitamin Extravaganza’ where you get a 25% off on all Vitamins and Body Care. The day I went to Sprouts I was so thrilled that they were running this sale, and was so glad that you guys loved that I shared about it on my IG stories too.
- Sprouts Brand Products – with a wide selection of private label products (natural and organic products, as well as gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO varieties) being sold at Sprouts you get a better value for your money on high-quality items.
P.S: This is my favorite! To make sure you feel good about your purchase and have fun trying new things, Sprouts offers a 100% money-back guarantee. Love it or your money back!
And for Washington locals…
Grand Opening Day deals at Sprouts Lynnwood on February 6:
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase. Doors open at 7 a.m.!
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand opening weekend deals:
- Saturday, Feb. 9 – The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
- Sunday, Feb. 10 – Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
Access the full press release of the Lynnwood Sprouts Store’s grand opening on February 6th here.
I am loving all your DMs about Sprouts shopping list recommendations, so keep them coming.
And thank you all so much for it!