In case you don’t have one, then its time to make one, NOW!
But if you don’t have time to read this entire post and hear me blabber then just take my word for it and buy your tickets to ENCHANT CHRISTMAS SEATTLE, NOW. I mean, like yesterday! 😉
Once you make it to #EnchantChristmas and as you get lost in this dreamy winter wonderland (both literally and figuratively) make it your mission to find Santa’s 9 missing reindeers while still having the time of your life…
- Open November 23rd – December 30th, 2018. P.S: Enchant Christmas is closed on select Mondays and they also have special events on select nights, so be sure to check their schedule ahead of time.
- There are a variety of tickets available, but the standard are general admission (GA) and VIP. Check their website for details about special nights and admission. The GA lines are super long during the weekends, so choose VIP or go during a weekday.
- If you are driving then be sure to buy parking tickets online when you buy your entry tickets as they sell out fast, plus, it is more expensive to buy on site.
- If you can help it then leave your bags behind in the car and only carry a fully charged camera because you just can’t stop clicking pictures.
- Speaking of pictures, beware, that the lighting can be really tricky inside so work those angles to get good shots. For us, in between running behind our babe capturing good shots was almost impossible.
- Dress in layers and keep yourself warm as it can get quite cold inside (even though this is indoors). And wear comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking (in our case running, nope, not one bit kidding, and thank god for these chic boots of mine which are made walk for walking/running behind a toddler ;)).
- Bring your own skates if you want to save $10 on rentals.
- Strollers are not allowed on the field so you need to check it in before you enter the maze. But you can use it in the market area. Or just bring a baby carrier if you have an uncontrolable toddler who wants to run, no, no, sprint across the magic wonderland (if you know what I mean).